ENG032 - Fuze / Electrical Engineer
Fuze / Electrcial Engineer
PER is currently seeking a full-time Fuze Engineer to join their team at our corporate headquarters in Huntsville, AL
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of munitions fuzing functions, fuze safety compliance requirements, and current fuze technologies
- Experience in design, test, troubleshooting, and manufacture of complex multi-layer electronic circuit card assemblies
- Knowledge of digital/analog/mixed signal electronics, components, and interface/communication standards
- Experience in digital PCB design and troubleshooting including embedded processor, microcontroller, or FPGA-based designs
- Hands-on laboratory experience with instrumentation, test equipment, and debug/test methods
- Capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products and creating professional reports and briefings
Education and Other Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Eligibility to obtain a U.S. security clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience with Altium suite of PCB tools
- Applicable experience in high voltage design and implementation
- Experience with design, analysis, and/or modeling and simulation of fuzes for weapon systems
- Prior experience with energetics handling
- Active U.S. security clearance
Applications may be submitted via email, mail, or in person.
All positions subject to funding availability.
PER is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. PER provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need further assistance you can email us at careers@PER-hq.com, or call us at 256-867-1222.